R50.00 – R750.00
A happy dog likes to socialise and explore … he does this by sniffing when going for walks in new places!
Paws Park is private property with the intention of pets and humans gathering in a safe and fun environment.
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
RIGHT OF ADMISSION RESERVED
DECISION BY MANAGEMENT REGARDING YOUR PETS AND/OR YOUR BEHAVIOUR IS FINAL.
BEHAVING IN AN AGGRESSIVE, ABUSIVE, OFFENSIVE, IMPROPER, INDECENT OR DISORDERLEY MANNER WILL RESULT IN EVICTION AND/OR BANNING FROM THE PREMISES.
NO LOUD MUSIC OR NOISE THAT CREATES A DISTURBANCE TO OTHER PERSONS
DO NOT ENTER IF YOUR DOG IS NOT WELL SOCIALISED OR CANNOT BE OFF-LEAD DUE TO AGGRESSIVE BEHAVIOUR.
ENSURING THAT YOUR DOGS ARE UP TO DATE ON THEIR INNOCULATIONS AND ARE ADEQUATELY PROTECTED AGAINST TICK AND/OR FLEA BORN DISEASES.
BE AWARE OF WHERE YOUR PET IS AT ALL TIMES AS YOU RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR WELLBEING AND WILL BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR INJURJIES AND /OR DAMAGED CAUSED BY THEIR ACTIONS.
DO NOT BRING FEMALE DOGS IN SEASON.
NEVER FEED OTHER PEOPLES DOGS WITHOUT PERMISSION.
NO LITTERING AND PICK UP AFTER YOUR DOG USING BAGS AND DUSTBINS PROVIDED.
PARKING AND ENTRY AT OWN RISK.
BY ENTERING THESE PREMISES, YOU HEREBY AGREE TO ABIDE BY THE CONDITIONS OF THE PARK AND TO FURTHER INDEMNIFY THE OWNERS & THEIR STAFF AGAINST ANY CLAIM OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER.
We have an off lead policy therefor only well socialised dogs will be admitted to Paws Park.
A few guidelines to help maintain an awesome doggy park for us all!
- Please take your dogs for a walk on arrival to settle them as they will be eager to explore.
- Kindly accompany your dogs at all times. They may not roam alone.
- Dogs may not bother other dog owners. If they do then it is your responsibility to control them, not the other visitors or staff.
- Please pick up your dog’s mess. You are welcome to ask at reception for doggy bags before you go off on your walk.
- If your dog is an entire (un-neutered) male then please be more aware of him as they tend to get up to more mischief!
- Please make sure that all children are dog friendly i.e. if a child is nervous of dogs then please teach them not to run away from dogs nor scream if dogs come near.